June 8, 2023
What Is Smile Makeover And Its Benefits?
When you look at your smile in front of the mirror and start feeling depressed or embarrassed because of misaligned, crooked, or broken teeth. Smile makeover is essential as it affects your physical and mental health because you can't laugh openly in a group of people or friends leads to cause depression and embarrassment.
The dentist smile makeover
helps in giving a better look to your teeth and offers various benefits, such as resolving speech and eating issues. Different dental treatments, such as dental implants, clowns, and retainers, can be used in the complete smile makeover in Georgia.
What is Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is an effective dental process that allows orthodontists to improve teeth and gums' aesthetic and visual appearance. The dentist in newnan focus on enhancing the functioning system of teeth and gums so that individuals can eat and speak quickly.
What Are Different Smile Makeover Processes?
The smile makeover process may vary from person to person as it depends on the condition of an individual. Some of the smile makeover processes are mentioned below:-
- Dental implant placement, bridges, or dentures are used in the tooth replacement process.
- Teeth Whitening or dental veneer placement are used for stain removal.
- Traditional braces or clear aligners are used for teeth straightening procedures.
- Veneer placement, or a dental crown and dental bonding, are used in the Tooth reshaping process
- Gum reshaping can be done through laser dentistry.
The orthodontist recommends one dental procedure after letting know about the patient's goals.
What Are the Benefits of the Smile Makeover Process
A wide range of benefits is connected with the smile makeover process. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- Improve confidence level
- Aesthetic Appearance
- Improve Oral Health
Sometimes the benefits of the smile makeover process may vary based on an individual's needs, goals, and desires.
How Long Does The Smile Makeover Process Take?
One of the common questions the patients ask is how long the entire smile makeover process takes.? As such, there is a particular answer to this question because each patient's condition varies depending on their goals and desires. The Smile Makeover Process depends on the following conditions:-
- Some people want a simple smile makeover that can be corrected with a dental bonding procedure that requires only one visit or appointment.
- Others may require teeth whitening for discoloration, which requires multiple visits to the dental offices in Atlanta GA, and may last two to three months.
- In major conditions such as tooth replacement or teeth straightening, it takes around 6 months to 1 year. However, tooth replacement with dental implants can take upto 6 months for prosthetic and osseointegration placement.
Are you looking for reliable and experienced dental offices in Atlanta, GA?
Nothing is better than Aberdeen Dental Group in Peachtree City,
which has a professional, skilled, and passionate team that caters to offer the beautiful and easy breezy smile you deserve. Many dental health treatment options include teeth whitening, teeth cleaning, dental veneers, or any other cosmetic dental procedure are the different processes of the smile makeover. These dental procedures help you achieve the desired goals and boost your confidence, and we aim to cater to the personalized care and attention you require.